Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thanks for following!


Devin Ford sure makes me look like I  know what I'm doing!

This will be one of my last posts on this blog. It's sad and bittersweet for sure, but GREATER things are ahead. New blog address and web design coming soon..



In the meantime, I MUST figure out how to transfer blogger posts to Wordpress. Does anyone know how to do this? I've been researching it and talking with my programmers, but haven't gotten very far...Help please!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey all of you fellow members. We have Toronto web designing firm . Kindly check us out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice creativity of Brochure Design for writing matters....
    Thanks for sharing this nice blog....!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...